Giving to East End Temple
We are grateful for your support. Tzedakah, or charity, fulfills some of Judaism's strongest traditions. It also powers the activities and well-being of East End Temple. You may make a contribution in honor of a person or an event, in memory of someone, or just because you care about the EET community.
HOW TO GIVE
Click on the following links for convenient ways to support East End Temple:
Campaign Goals: Raise $240,000;
Achieve 100% Member Participation
WHERE TO GIVE
- EL EMET: helps beautify and maintain our temple, underwrite holiday festivities, projects. Note: simcha, mishebeirach, yahrzeits. $10.00 min.
- CANTOR'S DISCRETIONARY: used for charitable giving, enrichment of the congregation and community. $36.00 min.
- FUND FOR THE FUTURE: helps ensure future growth in all temple activities. $100.00 min.
- HAMERMESH MUSIC: provides special music programs and resource materials. $18.00 min.
- LEONARD SPRING MEMORIAL: dedicated to supporting unfunded projects to benefit EET. $18.00 min.
- RABBI'S DISCRETIONARY: used for charitable giving, enrichment of the congregation and community. $36.00 min. (Separate check required)
- SARA A. SPENCER CHILDREN'S EDUCATIONAL: provides educational materials for the Religious School. $18.00 min.
- SIMCHAT SHABBAT: provides musical Shabbatot, diversified community programs. $54.00 min.
For the following gift/naming opportunities, please contact the EET office via phone or email:
|Floral (Flowers for the service)||$75|
|Kehilla Plaque on Sanctuary Lobby Wall||$5,000 min.|
|Memorial Board Plaque||$720|
|Oneg/Collation||$400 / $250|
|Simcha Tree Leaf||$234|
HIGH HOLY DAYS (HHD) purchases/giving: HHD Pledge, HHD Ticket (Member), HHD Ticket (Non-Members), Yizkor.
For Sisterhood donations (check payments only) please make your check payable to EET Sisterhood, indicate the name of the fund(s) and send it to the temple office. Your canceled check is your receipt.
- FOOD FOR FAMILIES: underwrites this social action program. Contribution helps us purchases the food supplies volunteers need to fill the bags of meals prepared to feed the hungry. $18.00 min.
- FOOD FOR FAMILIES DAY SPONSOR: purchases the food supplies volunteers need to fill the bags of meals prepared to feed the hungry. Contribution designates you as sponsor for the day. $360.00 min.
- HELENE SPRING LIBRARY: helps purchase new and archival books, library equipment and additional materials for our library. $18.00 min. (separate check required, made out to East End Temple Library)
- SISTERHOOD BIRTHDAY FUND: contributes to a social action fund benefiting women and girls to be selected annually. $18.00 min.
All contributions to East End Temple or Sisterhood will be acknowledged to the person(s) for whom you make a donation, as well as noted in our monthly newsletter Templet.